Microsoft SQL Server 2008
Reporting ServiceseBook - 2009
Provides information on creating and delivering reports using Microsoft SQL server 2008.
McGraw Hill Global
The Definitive Guide to Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
Create and deliver data-rich reports across the enterprise using this complete server-based reporting solution. Written by a member of the original Reporting Services development team, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services covers the entire report-building and distribution process, including data extraction, integration with desktop and Web applications, and end-user access. The book explains how to maximize all of the powerful features, including the new Tablix data format, as well as enhanced performance, scalability, and visualization capabilities.
- Install, configure, and customize SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
- Create SELECT queries to extract data
- Generate reports from the Report Wizard and from scratch
- Add charts, images, and gauges
- Build reusable report templates
- Use the new Tablix data format to create reports with any structure
- Export reports to Word, Excel, PDF, HTML, XML, and other formats
- Enable end-user access to reports via the Report Server and its Report Manager web interface