How to Do Everything With YouTubeBook - 2008
Explains how to view, upload, and share videos with friends and the Internet community using the YouTube website.
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Create, post, and promote your own videos on the world's most popular online service!
How to Do Everything with YouTube explains how to shoot and edit videos, insert titles and captions, add special effects, and upload content. You'll learn how to set up a YouTube channel and integrate YouTube videos into your websites and blogs. You'll also discover the success secrets behind YouTube celebrities and breakout videos. Share your unique video creations with millions of viewers with help from this easy-to-follow guide.
- Navigate the YouTube interface, play videos, and set up an account
- Shoot professional-quality videos with a camcorder, Web cam, or camera phone
- Get the lighting right and add sound and special effects
- Create a short film, vlog, or video mashup
- Edit your videos with Windows Movie Maker, iMovie, and Remixer
- Add audio tracks with AudioSwap
- Optimize your videos and upload them to YouTube
- Join the YouTube community, create playlists, subscribe to channels, and participate in groups
- Customize your YouTube channel
- Promote your videos to a huge audience