60 Easy Lessons for Drawing Comics!Book - 2006
Presents instructions and tips for how to draw comic books starring superheroes, including advice for drawing people, places, and action.
"Colorful guide to drawing superhero comics."--From source other than the Library of Congress
Supercharge Your Comics!
This awesome book makes it easier than ever to create killer comics packed with amazing heroes and villains. Just follow the step-by-step demos and in no time you'll go from drawing basic heads, figures and costumes to capturing all the explosive powers, punches and places of comic-book realms.
Complete instructions and more than 60 easy-to-follow demonstrations show you how to:
- Begin drawing, inking and coloring
- Draw powerful facial expressions, such as surprise, alarm and anger
- Create dynamic costumes and weapons for all kinds of heroes and villains
- Convey compelling action, such as running and flying at super speed
- Draw superpowers, including energy bolts, heat rays and laser vision
- Plan and illustrate fantastic fight scenes complete with swings, punches, dodges and jumps
- Bring comic worlds to life, from urban street settings to mountains and other natural surroundings
Plus, a whole chapter on script format, layouts, panels and pacing will help you take your creations all the way from idea to completed comic.
Ignite your drawing abilities with Superhero Explosion, and bring your comic book superhero fantasies to life!